Welcome!

Hi Cyberland!

I'm BLoNotJLo, and I'm the mom of Heath the Weather Boy. We live in Southern California and don't have many changes with the weather here. Mostly sunny 365 days of the year. The weather people here (in our opinion) have a pretty bad batting average when it comes to getting the weather forecast close to what actually happens when something other than a sunny day is predicted.

Considering this, I ask Heath each night about the weather the next day. The news weather people may say that it is going to rain tomorrow. I ask Heath if he thinks it will rain tomorrow, and he replies with a yes or no as he looks out our car window on our ride home from preschool. I have to say, I think his batting average is better than the professionals.

We are going to do a little experiment here to see whose batting average when it comes to weather forcasts is better, Heath or the professionals. This is the first blog I've ever done and have only read a few, so here goes nothin'!

0 comments:

Hypothesis: Heath the Weatherboy has a better batting average than the professional weather people in forecasting weather in Southern California. Come and see if the hypothesis of a proud mom is correct!
 
Copyright 2009 Heath the Weather Boy All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates