Let's work our way backwards... Weekend of April 16-17

Drewbie, Weather Boy, & ElleOn Sunday, we went to Lake San V to cruise around and enjoy some play time around the little stream. We invited Mike, V, & Elle out and had a great time. Drewbie was more comfortable with the boat and playing in the stream. He only tried to eat sand once. He is wearing the sun suit that Weather Boy wore when he was 18 months old. I'd guess you can say Drewbie is a big guy compared to his "big" bro.

Weather Boy never tired of sending the toy boats down the stream and collecting purple worm lures. Later in the day after we were home and up from naps, Weather Boy asked if we could go back to the stream tomorrow. I told him that we had to go to school and work. He was pretty bummed, and his dad sympathized with him.

We enjoyed a rib dinner compliments of Mike, V, and Elle. Just about everyone ate at the same time, which was a small miracle. The rolls were sooo good! It was a great ending to the weekend.

Back track one more day. My friend LBo came over for some chat time and brought her traveling circus with her: TBo, Tiger (2 1/2), Colin & Trev (4 month twins). I enjoyed holding Trev (I think it was him?!) and comforting them. Tiger and Weather Boy enjoyed having their dads chase them around the yard. LBo and I enjoyed catching up. After they left, I realized that besides her baby shower, the last time I had seen her was more than 18 months ago. She never saw me preggo with Drewbie, and I never saw her preggo with the twins. We resolved to talk and see each other more. I'm looking forward to seeing the twins crawling aroud and watching Tiger play with them.

DoubleOne more thing. We finally bought a double stroller and the guys love it! I'm looking forward to our next zoo trip without Weather Boy's dad because I can now take this little umbrella Jeep one in my car AND have both of them ride in a stroller rather than me jumping on top of my trunk to cram the big stroller in and carrying one of the two throughout the zoo. It's the little things that make me the happiest.

OK. So I covered one weekend. One more to go.

0 comments:

Hypothesis: Heath the Weatherboy has a better batting average than the professional weather people in forecasting weather in Southern California. Come and see if the hypothesis of a proud mom is correct!
 
Copyright 2009 Heath the Weather Boy All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates