Weather Boy's forecast for Thursday, April 21, 2005

Yellow flowers = sunny to me Weather Boy confidently said it was going to be sunny today, so I put him in a short sleeved shirt and shorts (and loaded him up with sun screen).

Today is picture day for Weather Boy, but it isn't the normal kind. This photographer is not doing the normal pose, but is going to get some action shots of the kiddos in their naturual environment. It sounds good to me, especially since Weather Boy's fall picture was an expressionless gaze. I thought it was nice, but Grandma and Papa M didn't like it and didn't want a copy. I can only expect it to be better than the last, right? If I remember, I'll post a copy of the piture tonight.

0 comments:

Hypothesis: Heath the Weatherboy has a better batting average than the professional weather people in forecasting weather in Southern California. Come and see if the hypothesis of a proud mom is correct!
 
Copyright 2009 Heath the Weather Boy All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates