Week of April 24, 2005

Sin City What a week it has been! My boss gave notice pn Monday that he is leaving on May 20. I was in Vegas on Tuesday and Wednesday for training, and dealing with sick boys on Thursday and Friday.

Weather Boy said on Wednesday thru Friday that his tongue hurt. We took him to the after hour pediatrics on Thursday night because I saw big flea bite size bumps on his tongue. Turns out that everyone has these on the back of your tongue; their taste buds. However, the tongue pain is real. I woke up and my tongue felt like I had burned it with a hot drink and my throat hurt a little. I called the doctor back to give her these details, and she thought we had a virus that would run its course.

Feeling hot, hot, hot! Drewbie had a fever during the week of April 17th for about three days. It got up to 103 degrees, but went away. This week, he had a fever mid week, which went away on Thursday. However, last night he developed a rash - little red dots on his torso. Given the proximity to the fever, he may have chicken pox or roseola. We are hanging around home today and taking it easy. Hopefully, it's roseola and gone in a couple days.

0 comments:

Hypothesis: Heath the Weatherboy has a better batting average than the professional weather people in forecasting weather in Southern California. Come and see if the hypothesis of a proud mom is correct!
 
Copyright 2009 Heath the Weather Boy All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates