Thunderstorm

It's been an... interesting month since my last post. More on that later. For now, I thought I'd post a little weather info from this week to get me back in the swing of things.

ThunderstormWe had a crazy thunderstorm roll through town in the early morning hours of the 20th. The thunder was so loud and the lightening so bright that I thought I was in the Midwest!

Neither Weather Boy nor Drewbie were disturbed by the noise but Weather Boy's dad and I heard it, and it kept waking me up. A storm would roll through and there would be a pause in between storms with another rolling through. I really needed a good night sleep, but it, once again, eluded me! Oh well.

I will post more soon on the, uh, events of the last month. Best to you all!

Photo courtesy of SignOnSanDiego.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Save the Time of the Searcher: Yahoo's New "Quick Links"
On Search Engine Roundtable, Barry blogs about Yahoo's new Quick Links feature that you'll now find included in some Yahoo web results summaries.
Hey
If you have some time please visit my site Make money business

Hypothesis: Heath the Weatherboy has a better batting average than the professional weather people in forecasting weather in Southern California. Come and see if the hypothesis of a proud mom is correct!
 
Copyright 2009 Heath the Weather Boy All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates