Thunderstorm

It's been an... interesting month since my last post. More on that later. For now, I thought I'd post a little weather info from this week to get me back in the swing of things.

ThunderstormWe had a crazy thunderstorm roll through town in the early morning hours of the 20th. The thunder was so loud and the lightening so bright that I thought I was in the Midwest!

Neither Weather Boy nor Drewbie were disturbed by the noise but Weather Boy's dad and I heard it, and it kept waking me up. A storm would roll through and there would be a pause in between storms with another rolling through. I really needed a good night sleep, but it, once again, eluded me! Oh well.

I will post more soon on the, uh, events of the last month. Best to you all!

Photo courtesy of SignOnSanDiego.com

0 comments:

Hypothesis: Heath the Weatherboy has a better batting average than the professional weather people in forecasting weather in Southern California. Come and see if the hypothesis of a proud mom is correct!
 
Copyright 2009 Heath the Weather Boy All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates