Get Well

A couple weeks ago I had a spinal fusion to help with my back pain, and hopefully, to help alleviate the pain associated with sitting for longer periods of time.

During my recovery (so far), the boys have been drawing pictures for me and here is a sampling of them.


By Drewbie. Drewbie doesn't do art much at school so these are pretty special. I got these delivered to me while I was in the hospital.
































By Weather Boy. He has been working on these at school the last few days. He folds them up after completing them and puts them in his pocket until he gets home to show me.

Weather Boy and Mommy playing soccer.

Have a great Tuesday!

0 comments:

Hypothesis: Heath the Weatherboy has a better batting average than the professional weather people in forecasting weather in Southern California. Come and see if the hypothesis of a proud mom is correct!
 
Copyright 2009 Heath the Weather Boy All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates