Happy New Year 2009!

Happy New Year to you! We went to the zoo on New Year's Eve. Weather Boy has been enjoying the camera he received from Uncle G Money and tried to set up a photo shoot with his brother. I took this video with my Christmas present: my new Fip Mino


On the way to the car, we found some leaves and couldn't resist. This is the closest we are going to get to snow this year.



Finally, I have to share a video of the Monitor Lizard that I took today. It was really active and I can't resist sharing this with you.



Enjoy the first day of the new year, no matter what you do or don't do!

0 comments:

Hypothesis: Heath the Weatherboy has a better batting average than the professional weather people in forecasting weather in Southern California. Come and see if the hypothesis of a proud mom is correct!
 
Copyright 2009 Heath the Weather Boy All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates