The Chicken Lady would have loved this!



From the age of 8 on until Middle/High School, I took care of a woman's pets. She lived down the street from us and was refered to as the Chicken Lady in our house. Her pets were chickens, ducks, turkeys, pigeons, finches, etc.

One chicken was special to me and his name was Flower. I taught him to fly from a perched spot to my arm for a meal worm. Thinking about my time there brings back happy memories and makes me want to have chickens of my own!

I hope this brings a smile to your face like it did to me. The first time I watch this, I even enjoyed it without being able to hear anything. I like the quote toward the end that if more people had ducks, maybe the world would be a happier place, or something like that.

Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Hypothesis: Heath the Weatherboy has a better batting average than the professional weather people in forecasting weather in Southern California. Come and see if the hypothesis of a proud mom is correct!
 
Copyright 2009 Heath the Weather Boy All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates