Shake, Rattle, and Roll part deux

Part deuxHoly Guacamole! We just felt another strong earthquake in Southern California - 5.3 and then a 3.5 a minute later about 80 miles from here. I'm at work and was talking to our bank on the phone. My computer monitor started making noise and my desk was moving. Then I asked the person on the phone if they felt it, and they did.

Weather Boy's dad immediately called, so I hung up with the bank. Weather Boy's dad is out in the desert, and he was up on a ladder when they happened. He felt them both and was able to stay on the ladder.

Grandma and Papa M didn't feel or realize there was a quake. They thought it was Weather Boy playing around upstairs if anything (Weather Boy is with them today). Can't get a hold of Grandma L and Drewbie, but I'm sure their fine.

What a ride! I'll post more mundane :-) stuff later today.

Edited: The earthquake was adjusted down to a 4.9, but that doesn't change much in my little mind!

0 comments:

Hypothesis: Heath the Weatherboy has a better batting average than the professional weather people in forecasting weather in Southern California. Come and see if the hypothesis of a proud mom is correct!
 
Copyright 2009 Heath the Weather Boy All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates