Shots

Shot Shot, Bang Bang Work offered Pneumonia and Flu shots today. Got both. Pneumonia shot will be effective against 70% of the types of Pneumonia out there. Pneumonia one burns just like the Tetanus shot I got earlier this year. Both Tetanus and Pneumonia shots are good for 10 years. Now, let's see if I remember 10 years from now when I last had these :-).

Work put an email out informing us of flu shots and said pneumonia shots would be offered and is recommended for older adults. The person joked saying if you needed to ask what "older" meant, you probably didn't need one. Guess I'm an oldie but goodie now :-) Now I don't have an excuse to miss work. Bummer.

0 comments:

Hypothesis: Heath the Weatherboy has a better batting average than the professional weather people in forecasting weather in Southern California. Come and see if the hypothesis of a proud mom is correct!
 
Copyright 2009 Heath the Weather Boy All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates