Funny story of the day

I picked up Weather Boy from school yesterday, and his face was painted. Sometimes in the afternoons, one of the other classes teachers paints the kids faces for fun. I asked Weather Boy what he was today, and he said a leopard. Not just any leopard, but one with blue eye brows.

Normally, he always asks to be Spiderman. I asked him why he wasn't Spiderman and he said, "I've been Spiderman for a hundred years." I asked him, how could it be a hundred years since he is only four years old. He responded, "Mom, it's been a hundred years of Spiderman." OK, buddy. Good reason.

Sometimes after he has had his face painted, I need to sneak into the market for a thing or two. I was puzzled one day when everyone was looking at him as we walked by and smiling. I realized that it was because of his painted face. I guess I get so use to looking at him with it, it seems normal to me!

I'm hoping to post some more favorite pictures shortly, but thougth I'd get this down on "paper" before I forget this cute story.

Best to you all!

0 comments:

Hypothesis: Heath the Weatherboy has a better batting average than the professional weather people in forecasting weather in Southern California. Come and see if the hypothesis of a proud mom is correct!
 
Copyright 2009 Heath the Weather Boy All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates