Shutterfly Offer

Had to share that Shutterfly is running a special offer until March 5th where you get a free 11x14 collage print for the cost of shipping and tax. I ordered one of some of the pictures in the below post for just $3.08. I picked the baseball theme. You can't pick the color of the background for the theme, but luckily, orange goes well with Dodger blue. :-) I think I'll send it to Uncle G-Money who was making fun of the little "Dodger" aspect of the team this weekend.

I'll post a review of the quality when I get it, which should be early next week.

0 comments:

Hypothesis: Heath the Weatherboy has a better batting average than the professional weather people in forecasting weather in Southern California. Come and see if the hypothesis of a proud mom is correct!
 
Copyright 2009 Heath the Weather Boy All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates