The Weekend is Over!

Weather Boy's dad worked this weekend so Drewbie, Weather Boy, and I made the best of it. We had Weather Boy's glasses adjusted and spent the rest of the day around the house. Weather Boy played in the sporatic rain on Saturday in his trademark jacket and boots while Drewbie huddled down under an umbrella in his jogging stroller. Weather Boy had fun throwing stuff in the gutter and watching it surf its way down the drain.

Miracle!! Their was a miracle in our house that occured at 1:00 pm: Weather Boy AND Drewbie each took a three hour nap AT THE SAME TIME! I almost didn't know what to do with myself! I did a few chores and then enjoyed some good scrapbooking time. After The Miracle, we enjoyed some more time in the rain, and after a few moments, Weather Boy announced he was done. We went inside and goofed around and had Chineese food. Before we knew it, the day was done. Weather Boy's dad and I watched the movie Love Actually with Hugh Grant. Pretty good. Probably better to watch around Christmas time.

Easter Eggs On Sunday Weather Boy greated me with a leaking duty diaper so we had a morning bath. I hard boiled 36 eggs for dying some time before Easter. There were only three casualties. One I ate to make sure they were cooked through, one I craked before I put it in the pan and the other craked in the pan. Since it was starting to look like a good day, we put egg dying on hold and went to the zoo with Grandma and Papa M.

We enjoyed our typical round at the zoo. Weather Boy enjoyed putting leaves in the little river by the monkeys and Drewbie liked crawling around by them. We got home and we played a little in the back yard. Both guys went down for a nap at the same time for two hours. What a wonderful gift! I worked on getting a new mix of songs on my mp3 player. I've been listening to the same songs for well over a year.

Happy Birthday! We then cleaned up a bit and headed off to Buca for the L March Madness birthdays. We had good grub and then went to Grandma & Papa L's for desert. Weather Boy enjoyed his Cousin Edie, as always. Desert was good and so were the presents. The guys made it to bed without baths, but oh well.

0 comments:

Hypothesis: Heath the Weatherboy has a better batting average than the professional weather people in forecasting weather in Southern California. Come and see if the hypothesis of a proud mom is correct!
 
Copyright 2009 Heath the Weather Boy All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates