Activities from Sunday, May 1, 2005

Steam EngineTurned out Drewbie had roseola. He had the rash thru Sunday, and then Monday, he was clear. Whew!

On Sunday, we did a little shopping at Target and Michaels. I'm still trying to decoupage this table. I bought the glue to do it and even pick up some wrapping paper that would match nicely with the orange and yellow seats, but the paper was in sheets instead of a roll. So, I need to find something else.

Anyway, afterwards, we headed to the Poway Midland Railroad. I told Weather Boy that the Steam Engine would be giving us rides today. He remembered that he cried last time we saw the Steam Engine because the whistle was loud. He announced to me that he wasn't going to be scared of it this time, and he wasn't.

We enjoyed one ride and mainly played around the fountain. Weather Boy enjoyed throwing pennies and little pieces of bark in the water and following it around in the circle. Drewbie tried to keep up, but I ended up feeding him instead. Weather Boy enjoyed the company of two little boys that spoke German and English. Seeing them and their mother made me wish I knew two languages.

0 comments:

Hypothesis: Heath the Weatherboy has a better batting average than the professional weather people in forecasting weather in Southern California. Come and see if the hypothesis of a proud mom is correct!
 
Copyright 2009 Heath the Weather Boy All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates