Horror-scope & Cheese

Here's my work horror-scope today. I don't believe in these things, but if it's good news, I read it like I read Fortune Cookies - entertainment. But I guess I don't get anything sweet with this!

All good things do come to an end, but not to worry: You're well prepared for more big changes on the way. Plus, you'll soon master the balancing act between home and work commitments.


Meltdown last nightI'll post soon about the weekend. We had a meltdown last night. The threat of another spanking made Weather Boy stay in the corner. He recovered pretty quickly. The trigger this time was the piece of cheese he received with dinner was ripped. Yes, cheese did it. Oh well, the joys of parenthood!

0 comments:

Hypothesis: Heath the Weatherboy has a better batting average than the professional weather people in forecasting weather in Southern California. Come and see if the hypothesis of a proud mom is correct!
 
Copyright 2009 Heath the Weather Boy All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates