Thunder and Lightening, oh my!

Back from vacation and caught up on most things, finally! Thought I'd get back to the reason for this blog - weather.

Lightening More Lightening






Even More Lightening One More Lightening






We had a major light show Friday night as remnants of Hurricane Emily made her way through town. Ooooweee! Was the thunder loud!!! Weather Boy's dad got up to watch the lightening while I rolled over and pushed my ear plugs in further (yes, I wear ear plugs when I sleep to drown out Weather Boy's dad snores).

Rain in July in Southern California! Crazy! Besides the rain, it's been pretty hot here, but it appears we are almost thru it.

I'll update soon with vacation photos and some info from the last few weekends we've been in town.

Pictures courtesy of Sign on San Diego.com

0 comments:

Hypothesis: Heath the Weatherboy has a better batting average than the professional weather people in forecasting weather in Southern California. Come and see if the hypothesis of a proud mom is correct!
 
Copyright 2009 Heath the Weather Boy All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates