Happy New Year!

ZooHad a whole post done, but lost most of it and got mad. Decided to post what I had saved, and do another soon. I'm going back to typing up posts in Word and then pasting here. Grrr. See below for partial post.


Coming back from the blog dead. Exciting quarter since last I posted. In November we happened upon the giraffes at the zoo just when the time started for people to be able to feed them. Pretty neat experience. I was a little freaked out when I got up close to them because they're so big!


WAP pictureWeather Boy's dad caught this photo when we visited the Wild Animal Park. Love it!









Books'Spent a lot of time with the Books for their sons' birthday parties and their cookie exchange. Had great times!

I'll post more from last quarter and now very soon. I promise!!!

0 comments:

Hypothesis: Heath the Weatherboy has a better batting average than the professional weather people in forecasting weather in Southern California. Come and see if the hypothesis of a proud mom is correct!
 
Copyright 2009 Heath the Weather Boy All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates