Slip & Slide

Even though summer doesn't officially start until tomorrow, it is definitely summer at our house. We busted out the Slip and Slide this past weekend. I'm not sure who had more fun, the boys or me. Here's a quick clip of the boys goofy antics. I am always surprise at how rough they are with each other, but still manage to have fun.

There is another video I've tried uploading where I squirt the boys with water, but it's not uploading. I'll try again and hopefully add it to this post.

By the way, we are NOT Dodger fans. The hat are a carryover from t-ball

Aloha!

0 comments:

Hypothesis: Heath the Weatherboy has a better batting average than the professional weather people in forecasting weather in Southern California. Come and see if the hypothesis of a proud mom is correct!
 
Copyright 2009 Heath the Weather Boy All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates